Dr. Vahe Antanesian has been practicing Dental Technology for the past fifteen years and is a graduate of University of Southern California School of Dentistry. He has made an office commitment to provide his patients with personal focus and attention in designing a treatment plan viable for each individual patient using the latest and highest quality materials available on the market today. He currently uses with great pride the latest in Digital x-ray and imaging technology. As your dentist Dr. Antanesian has the following objectives for your care:
- To keep our patient out of pain
- To keep his or her dentition healthy
- To increase the service life of his or her dentition
- To improve his or her chewing ability and speech
- To provide our patients with a beautiful smile
- To help our patients save money and create value for the treatments they receive
These are some of the services that we offer: teeth whitening, crowns, dental bridges, implants, bad breath, orthodontics, bonding, zoom 2 whitening, contouring and reshaping, tooth colored fillings, gum surgery, sedation dentistry.